Rolling out a new intervention within your school is exciting and challenging. This orientation session is designed to help streamline the introduction of Read3 and offer ‘food for thought’ in relation to your own decision making around intervention.
During this 3-hour training session, will unpack:
- The role of Read3 in your school
- Conducting early screening
- Choosing your intervention format
- Resource preparation
- Session planning
- Staff supervision and training
- Tracking student progress
Please note: This training will be available for 8 weeks from purchase date
Participants will receive a comprehensive workbook that will help reflect, document and plan their approach to Tier 3 intervention.
This Orientation session complements the Read3 Staff Training and is:
- Required for at least one licenced Read3 user in your school
- Recommended for all learning support teachers
Please note: attendees at this session will also be required to complete the Staff User Training block. Email Read3 for details.