Ideal for schools, centres and clinics, the Easy Alphabet Hear See & Say Video Kit is the perfect way to introduce letters and sounds to beginner or struggling readers. This series of 32 short animated videos feature the easy alphabet characters and provide explicit instruction in how to:
- link sounds to letters
- form letters correctly when writing
- articulate sounds correctly when speaking
Spoken by experienced Speech Pathologist, and creator, Robyn Monaghan, each video includes one sound and features:
- an integrated graphic and ‘story’ that helps children recall the sound and shape of the letter.
- spoken directional cues, linked to the story, to encourage correct letter formation.
- detailed instruction, including mouth cues, on how to isolate and say the sound correctly.
*** THIS IS A DIGITAL, DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT ***
Easy Alphabet Hear See & Say Video Kit includes:
- 32 x MP4 files - one for each letter of the alphabet plus common digraphs ‘sh’, ‘ch’, ‘th’ ‘wh’, ‘qu’ and ‘ng.’
- a video transcript for each sound, including the 'story' and mouth cues - so you can confidently present sounds without the video
- handy zip file for flexible distribution - install on the server, cloud-based storage or individual computers within your organisation.
- Instructions on how to insert MP4 files into PowerPoint slides to make your classroom literacy lessons a breeze!
Multi-User Kit is suitable for:
The Easy Alphabet Multi-User Hear See & Say Video Kit is suitable for use in schools, learning support teams, speech pathology clinics, tutoring services and child care centres.
Use files in conjunction with your current evidence-based phonics program to strengthen letter-sound knowledge for ALL students and ensure struggling learners develop essential foundational skills right from the start.
Designed for use with other Easy Alphabet products including:
- Practise Sheets
- Speedy 3 Card Game
- Display Cards
- Desk Mate
Click here to view the full Easy Alphabet range.
The Easy Alphabet is a fun and colourful alphabet, featuring an Australian ‘beginner’ font, that offers extra support for young children starting their reading journey. Learn more