Easy Alphabet A5 Display Cards featured an embedded picture mnemonic alphabet to help reinforce letter-sound links for young children starting their learn-to-read journey. Pack of 32 cards, each featuring a unique character and 'story' to help young children quickly recall letter shapes and their sounds.
Use your display cards in the classroom or around the home to reinforce letter-sound knowledge. For practice writing letters we recommend you use cards in conjunction with our practice sheets.
This evidence-based alphabet was developed by Robyn Monaghan, a speech pathologist with over 20 years experience working with children with literacy challenges including dyslexia.
About your A5 Display Card set:
- includes all 26 letters of the alphabet plus sh, ch, th, wh, qu and ng
- cards are printed on light card stock and include a cellophane coating for extra protection
- laminate for extra durability
The integrated approach to letter sound-recognition offered through the Easy Alphabet makes it a perfect phonological learning tool for:
- any child 5-9 years with reading challenges, including dyslexia
- any child 4-6 years starting their reading journey
- any young child with family members with dyslexia
- learning support teachers and literacy tutors
- any Prep or Grade 1 classroom
The Easy Alphabet is a fun and colourful alphabet, featuring a ‘beginner’ font, that offers extra support for young children starting their reading journey.
Unlike other alphabets, each letter in the Easy Alphabet is supported by an integrated audio-visual cue in the form of a ‘story’ that links the picture to the letter sound and the letter shape bringing extra meaning to the page, particularly for struggling learners. learn more