Easy Alphabet cards feature a unique character and 'story' so young children can quickly recall letter shapes and their sounds. They are a perfect learn-to-read tool for young children, especially those with learning challenges including dyslexia. This digital file enables UNLIMITED COPIES for personal use. Use your display cards in the classroom or around the home to reinforce letter-sound knowledge. For practice writing letters we recommend you use cards in conjunction with our letter practice sheets.
This evidence-based alphabet was developed by Robyn Monaghan, a speech pathologist with over 20 years experience working with children with literacy challenges including dyslexia.
*** THIS IS A DIGITAL, DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT ***
About your A4 Display Card set:
- includes all 26 letters of the alphabet plus sh, ch, th, wh, qu and ng
- cards are A4 format (210mm x 297mm)
- print cards on light card stock (recommended) or standard paper
- laminate for extra durability.
The integrated approach to letter sound-recognition offered through the Easy Alphabet makes it a perfect phonological learning tool for:
- any child 5-9 years with reading challenges, including dyslexia
- any child 4-6 years starting their reading journey
- any young child with family members with dyslexia
- learning support teachers and literacy tutors
- any Prep or Grade 1 classroom
The Easy Alphabet is a fun and colourful alphabet, featuring a ‘beginner’ font, that offers extra support for young children starting their reading journey. Learn more >>